Monday, June 21, 2010

Update on Denise Kudla

The following is an email I received from Denise Kudla.

First and foremost I want to thank Josie, Donna, Pam, & Jean for taking over when I was unable. I owe u all when I feel better. Thks also to DAnna & Clare for the early help.

I went to the DR. today and the news was not what I had hoped. I am healing and no tendons are involved, but I have one puncture wound from the dog bite that is still causing problems.. and pain.

I am down for at least another week and after that the DR will decide if I need to be cut back open to drain the infection. what can I say.. more of the same this week. Elevating the arm, taking antibiotics and praying for recovery and sleep!

I am so sorry to all of the club for my unfortunate timing and I appreciate everyone picking up the slack. I miss u all and wish I wasn't the accident prone dork that I am.

Thank you all for the concern & love. You truly are some of the best women I have the priviledge of calling friends.

If I don't make it to the PINK PIG party, eat a little extra for me!!

See you all soon,

Denise

No comments: