Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Paso Robles Golf Club Annual Membership Clarified

For some years I've been confused about the Paso Robles Golf Club Annual Membership of $150 for discounted green/cart fees. Yesterday Eddie explained to me that the fee is based on households. In other words, each household pays the $150 and every member of the household gets the discounted rate.

This means that husbands/wives, girlfriend/boyfriend, mother/daughter, sister/sister etc. living at the same address pay less per person than singles. The example Eddie gave me was a family of 10 people would pay $150 and each of them would get the discounts. In this case each person effectively pays $15 each.

Are you being ripped off? I'll let you decide. The golf club, as far as I know, doesn't advertise this. Now you know.

No comments: