Thursday, June 11, 2009

Third Annual NCGA Women's Only Member Outing

The Third Annual NCGA Women’s Only Member Outing is just around the corner and you and three guests are invited to participate! The past two year’s events have sold out so don’t miss your opportunity to play.

This year’s event is being held on Monday, July 13 at Almaden Country Club in San Jose. Open to women of the NCGA, WGANC and PWGA.

Cost for this event is $135 and will include green fees, cart, range balls, a prize fund contribution, tee prize as well as a lunch hosted by the club. The shotgun start is at 12:00 p.m. and format is Modified Net Stableford.

Players will be separated into flights based off of their course handicap and prizes will be awarded to the top individuals in each flight. With the Modified Net Stableford format each lady will play her own ball and earn points for each bogey, par, birdie or better. The player with the most points will be declared the winner.

When filling out the registration form, be sure to indicate which of your friends you would like to play with. Don’t have anyone to bring? Not a problem, you will be paired with ladies of similar handicap indexes so you can all enjoy each others company.

Registration closes on July 3. You may register online through the Almaden Country Club link.

If you have questions, contact Alison White, awhite@ncga.org or Clare Shaffer.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.macygray.com/node/243 http://islandora.ca/using_islandora_demo
buy facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
I deleted norton virus since my account already expired. So I borrowed my brother's Mcafee and installed it to my computer. I tried getting on the Internet but when I do the page connection says cannot be connected. So I checked the signal strength and it says " very good" but it's still not connected? I share a router that is located in my sister's room which is like 10 ft away, and her computer is working just fine with the Internet. But I can't get on because it says " enter http in the address". I try to diganose and repair it say "no problems detected"... I don't understand what can be blocking me from the Internet. Oh ya d the firewalls are not up and I have windows vista. Can somebody help me please? Thanks!

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] facebook likes